The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
The holiday season is quickly approaching.. A magical (and sometimes stressful) time of giving thanks for all of our blessings and spending time with family and friends. We are especially thankful to everyone who has been so kind and supportive as we start our new venture. All the words of wisdom, prayers, and encouragement have meant the world to us! We are thrilled to have such a full calendar for the month of December and are looking forward to every single party!
The French Club journeyed to Hahira for their November soiree. Hosted by the très charmant, Josette, this glamorous group made us a little jealous that we couldn't sit down with them and join in all the fun! Their menu was delicious, and of course, they didn't need any help with the translation. We did manage to snag an invitation to their annual holiday party, where they promised to entertain us with their singing talents. They have a repertoire of carols in French, Spanish and German!
As you prepare to visit your favorite host or hostess this Thanksgiving, why not surprise them with a unique gift from A+B, Etc! Any of our top 5 picks should secure you a spot at their next gathering (as long as you're on your best behavior next Thursday)!
1. Secret d'Apothicaire has a beautiful scent, Messe du Dimanche, which translates to Sunday Mass. This scent is warm and aromatic, reminiscent of the timber and stone churches of Europe.
2. Our selection of condiments and accessories are the perfect touch to a gourmet cheese tray.
3. Sweeten their day with truffle honey and this darling honey spoon from Siécle Paris -- or these fabulous cork placemats, also brought to you from Siécle Paris.
4. Christophe Pourny's fire starters made both our list and Veranda magazine's list - He has created an excellent product with great packaging and an amazing scent.
5. Bring some fun to the table after turkey with one of these classic board games. Such a cute design and great price!
Come see us next week for all your hostess gift needs, or stop by on Black Friday - Katie and I will be serving mimosas and poinsettias from 11 am to 2 pm! Because why not kick off your holiday shopping with alittle champagne?!