Luxurious Amalfi stationery, from one of the most renowned paper making centers in Europe, has been made by hand since the 14th century. Its soft texture is incomparable and filled with elegance and character. Located on Italy's Amalfi Coast, this paper mill has produced exquisite stationery continuously since 1380. Each sheet is crafted with the utmost care, using many of the methods first developed in the Middle Ages.
The true deckled edge, on all four sides of each card emphasizes the luscious texture of this pure cotton rag paper, adding dimensionality and character.
- 2.75 x 4 inches
- 100 Flat Cards (no envelopes)
- Elegant calling cards or place cards
- True exquisite deckled edge
- 100# text weight (approx.)
- Includes a decorative Amatruda La Carta di Amalfi box
- Made by hand on Italy's Amalfi Coast